Printfriendly

jueves, 16 de enero de 2014

In bondage



In bondage



Having chosen the impossible

Among ten thousand impossibilities

Kissing the ashes again and again

To make my lips of flesh able

To savor the skin containing your soul



I ask again with the conceit of demanding

The truce that implies the end of all of them

The babbling of the lost paradise

The story of hell so much described

And to see you calm when you think on me.



But it is me who says

And alleging me a trap

And to me they attribute the emotion

And what they leave me is what I am

A body alive whose mind imagines the dawn.



Then, the smell does not have any meaning

The obstacles are not worthwhile

There is something more than their value

And although the unfairness was not felt

Not its denial but its rejection what inspires.



Throwing little stones at the closed window

Behind which your body not only sleeps

But ignores that the infinite seeks your anxiety

Although it will never be believed,

Giving a break to someone who will end timely.



But as everybody knows it passes

Because one who dies does not speak

As one who lives does not convey

And because in seeking everything

Is nothing more than an inherited claim.



Because in the slackest bonds

There are many hands to support you

But the excess is almost more than desires

Of each step that you believe has the right result

As if the intentions were enough

Of which nobody who knows wants to speak.